Re: Cluster fencing tool/software for PostgreSQL cluster with streaming replication

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Cluster fencing tool/software for PostgreSQL cluster with streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Vikas!

I used to see you on the mailing list for another database, that shall
remain unnamed but starts with the letter "O". To answer your question:
I have very good experience with Veritas Cluster on both Linux and
Solaris (or was it Slowaris? I forgot the exact spelling :). It's an
industry standard fail-over cluster and Veritas provides an excellent
support for it.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala