Re: Cluster fencing tool/software for PostgreSQL cluster with streaming replication

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Cluster fencing tool/software for PostgreSQL cluster with streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 10:39:34AM -0400, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> Hi Vikas!
>
> I used to see you on the mailing list for another database, that shall
> remain unnamed but starts with the letter "O". To answer your question: I
> have very good experience with Veritas Cluster on both Linux and Solaris (or
> was it Slowaris? I forgot the exact spelling :). It's an industry standard
> fail-over cluster and Veritas provides an excellent support for it.

Uh, somehow Vikas Sharma <shavikas@gmail.com> got removed from this email
reply; I am adding him here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Using a TRIGGER with window functions.
От: Vijaykumar Jain
Сообщение: Re: Single mater replica setup for an existing DB