Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Tue, 2020-11-17 at 14:30 -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> As a packager you are in charge of how the packaging is done. Still
> announcing a change that effectively nullifies the documentation
> would to me be something that should be announced somewhere else
> than a list  that I'm guessing 99% of the users don't read.

Published a blog post today:

https://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/106-What-is-new-in-PostgreSQL-13-RPMs.html

Same text will go to yum.postgresql.org tomorrow.

(Sorry for the delay)

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения