Corrupted data sent by Windows 98 client

От Andrus
Тема Corrupted data sent by Windows 98 client
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I use ODBC driver to access PostgresSQL 8.1 servers from Windows 98 computer
frmm Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9 application.

In a number of client and servers, it is not possible to send data to
server.

PostgreSQL log file shows shows that garbage characters are received. Server
responds to this packet  with message

syntax error or at near ....

Server response is received correctly by client.

I tried with latest (Hiroshi) and previous (Unicode) version of Unicode ODBC
driver and the problem
exist in both driver versions.
I can reproduce this in my office if application is running from Windows XP
drive from network drive.
If I copy application to C: drive in Windows 98 computer, application runs
OK.

Server log is available at www.eetasoft.ee/baddata.zip

Any idea how to fix this ?

Andrus.