Re: Code of Conduct

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Code of Conduct
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Conduct(CoC) has now been finalised and published at https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/.

>> Please take time to read and understand the CoC, which is intended to ensure that PostgreSQL remains an open and
enjoyableproject for anyone to join and participate in.

>> A Code of Conduct Committee has been formed to handle any complaints. This consists of the following volunteers:
>>
>> - Stacey Haysler (Chair)
>> - Lætitia Avrot
>> - Vik Fearing
>> - Jonathan Katz
>> - Ilya Kosmodemiansky
>>
>> We would like to extend our thanks and gratitude to Stacey Haysler for her patience and expertise in helping develop
theCode of Conduct, forming the committee and guiding the work to completion.

> My thanks to all who participated.

Indeed, many thanks.

[...]
> In the meantime, I was very happy to see the so many new faces at
> PostgresOpen SV 2018; maybe it's just a happy coincidence, but if this
> effort had anything to do with drawing in more people, it was well
> worth the effort!

Yeah. The crowd also seemed noticeably more diverse than I have usually
seen at Postgres conferences. That's a small beginning, but it's a
welcome development.

cheers

andrew