Re: [ADMIN] Bad recovery: no pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG

От Marcin Koziej
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Bad recovery: no pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I got it.

The semantics of archive_command suggets, that for recovery_command %f
is basename of %p. This was not the case: %p is local file in data dir,
%f is remote (backed up) file name.

Marcin Koziej

GPG key: http://go.cahoots.pl/gpg/  Ϟ  Twitter: @movonw