Re: Backup Database

От Asko Oja
Тема Re: Backup Database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi

We do it with Skytools. In addition to replication with Londiste it hs lot's of other useful scripts for keeping online database small and healthy.

Asko

On 10/31/07, Joanne Salerno <joanne.salerno@noaa.gov> wrote:
I have two Postgres databases (7.4 and 8.24) within the same network on
LINUX platforms. Data sources go to both databases.

I'd like to set up one as a near real-time backup to the operational
database.  Is it possible to incorporate a trigger upon update (or
insert) on the operational 8.24 database to initiate an update (or
insert) on the backup 7.4 database?

How do most people set up a near real-time backup database?  Perhaps
there is something else that acts like a trigger.  Any suggestions would
be helpful.

Thanks.  Joanne

               http://archives.postgresql.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: