Re: How to register my function into backend?

От Bruce YUAN
Тема Re: How to register my function into backend?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oh. Thanks for your instruction!

Best regards.
Bruce
2009/6/30 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Bruce YUAN<suanic@gmail.com> wrote:rsd
> My function is to collect some backend information for user anlysis.
> How to register my function into backend? It make that we can called it via
> libpg/PQfn().
> Thanks!

I'm not sure this is -hackers question; seems like -general might be
more appropriate.

I think you are looking for CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createfunction.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/xfunc.html

...Robert

[]