Re: Force WAL cleanup on running instance

От Torsten Krah
Тема Re: Force WAL cleanup on running instance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2020, 15:45 +0000 schrieb Simon Riggs:
> The size of the task varies, so sometimes takes longer than 60s,
> depending
> upon your hardware.

Yes that's what I am observing and why I am asking if there is some
select statement or command which triggers that task and returns after
it has finished - as I can't predict how long that task may run.

kind regards

Torsten

Сообщение: Re: Force WAL cleanup on running instance
Сообщение: Re: Force WAL cleanup on running instance