could not open relation 1663/16525/2604: no such file or dir

От giuseppe.derossi@email.it
Тема could not open relation 1663/16525/2604: no such file or dir
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Help,
alfter my computer chrashing, when I try to read a table by using pgAdmin I
get the following errors:
could not open relation 1663/16525/2604
could not open relation 1663/16525/2611
could not open relation 1663/16525/2604
after that if I push ok I can see the data in the tables
I see in the proprieties window that the create definition miss the fields.
The conseguencies consists on I can't perform the backUp.

How can I solve the problem ?
Thanks in advance

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a
dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907&d=20070711