Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 10:40 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> I suppose I'll have to be a bit more patient, or maybe your publication get
> stuck somewhere in the middle?

Yeah. The repoview command  fails because of some customization that I made on
the previous build server and missing on the new one. I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8
Сообщение: Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8