Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8
Дата
Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

On Fri, 17 May 2019 08:56:44 +0300
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2019-05-17 at 00:57 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > I am not able to install postgresql11 under a fresh RHEL8.
>
> Yeah, I saw it yesterday, too :( I built the new packages. Testing them ATM,
> will release very soon.

Thanks!

> Check the repo in 1,5 hours, please.

I suppose I'll have to be a bit more patient, or maybe your publication get
stuck somewhere in the middle?

  Cannot download
  'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64':
  Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
  were tried.

  Cannot download
  'https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64':
  Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
  were tried.

Plus, lots of packages for other releases are still missing from package
lists :/

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Cheers,

Сообщение: Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8
Сообщение: Re: Unable to install pgsql under RHEL8