Re: Fwd: [BUGS] pg_trgm word_similarity inconsistencies or bug

От Liudmila Mantrova
Тема Re: Fwd: [BUGS] pg_trgm word_similarity inconsistencies or bug
Дата
Re: Fwd: [BUGS] pg_trgm word_similarity inconsistencies or bug  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi everyone,

When translating doc updates, Alexander Lakhin noticed that trigram
examples were not quite accurate.
A small patch fixing this issue is attached.

--
Liudmila Mantrova
The Russian Postgres Company

Вложения