Re: How to find the table which is not used in recent 3 month?

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: How to find the table which is not used in recent 3 month?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Frantz,

If 'used' means 'written', then I think it might be an idea to look at the youngest 'xmin' in the table, to know when it was last modified together with keeping a log of what xmin is associated to each day.

regards,

fabio pardi