Re: Database size stays constant but disk space keeps shrinking -- postgres 9.1

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Database size stays constant but disk space keeps shrinking -- postgres 9.1
Дата
Re: Database size stays constant but disk space keeps shrinking -- postgres 9.1  (Greg Williamson <gwilliamson39@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
 Hi Greg,

 On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:02:23 -0700 (PDT), Greg Williamson
 <gwilliamson39@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Other than abandoning repmgr I don't see a solution. I've posted this
> to the repmgr discussion group but have had zero responses (and,
> frankly, am not holding my breath).

 If you are 100% sure it is repmgr ... :)

 I am not 100% sure it is ... Under normal circumstances (once the
 standby has been cloned), repmgr simply controls the status of a standby
 server communicating with a master through the streaming replication
 protocol. As any other standby would do.

 Cheers,
 Gabriele
--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia