Re: Great Bridge ceases operations

От jd@commandprompt.com (Joshua Drake)
Тема Re: Great Bridge ceases operations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Does that leave Red Hat the main (only?) commercial supporter of PostgreSQL?

Heh,

Hardly, there is PGSQL, Inc. and Command Prompt, Inc. (my company). We
have been around for almost four years and have provided custom
development and support for PostgreSQL (starting with Postgres95)
since that time.

There are also several other companies listed on the .org site that
provide support.

You should check out our up-coming book, Practical PostgreSQL:

http://stage.linuxports.com/projects/postgres/book1.htm