Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От a.rybakina
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

When I sent the patch version to commitfest, I thought that the work on
this topic was completed. Patch version and test results in [0].

But in the process of discussing this patch, we found out that there is
another place where you can make a transformation, specifically, during
the calculation of selectivity. I implemented the raw version [1], but
unfortunately it didn't work in regression tests.

I'm sorry that I didn't write about the status earlier, I was very
overwhelmed with tasks at work due to releases and preparations for the
conference. I returned to the work of this patch, today or tomorrow I'll
drop the version.

[0]

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4bac271d-1700-db24-74ac-8414f2baf9fd%40postgrespro.ru

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11403645-b342-c400-859e-47d0f41ec22a%40postgrespro.ru