Search on postgresql.org doesn't work properly?

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Search on postgresql.org doesn't work properly?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Trying to search for "INHERITS" I see empty result:
http://search.postgresql.org/search?u=%2Fdocs%2F8.2%2Finteractive%2F&q=INHERITS

"Your search for INHERITS returned no hits."

But if I check "Include community sites" checkbox, I get 467 links:
http://search.postgresql.org/search?u=%2Fdocs%2F8.2%2Finteractive%2F&q=INHERITS&a=1

"Results 1-20 of 467. ..."

Why so?  The first link found is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/ddl-partitioning.html.
Why the main documentation is included to search results only when
"Include community sites" is selected?

Also, a couple of additional notes:1. I would add DISTINCT to search SELECT (in the example above
results 2-5 are the same,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/ddl-partitioning.html).2. I'd also add ordering rule to push most
recentversion of

documentation up (in the same example we see that #1 is docs for v8.1,
and only after that -- the same page for v8.2).

--
Best regards,
Nikolay

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: