Re: [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features

От anton
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

one wish ... make it faster...
thats all.

If you need go away from web technology :-) Use Qt

Thanks

Anton

От: jbiskofski
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features