[pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features

От Shirley Wang
Тема [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features
Дата
Re: [pgadmin-support] Call for feedback on pgAdmin4 features
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

We're part of a team at Pivotal wanting to get feedback on pgAdmin from users on some potential new features. During the conversation, we'll be showing mock up screens with some changes on pgAdmin4 and want to learn how they can be improved.

The conversation will take about an hour, although if you have time constraints but would still like to chat, let us know and we can accommodate. If you're interested, please respond to this thread with some dates and times and we'll follow up shortly.

Thanks!
Shirley