Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2024-07-23 at 07:39 -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> we should remedy the step backward that pg_c_utf8 has taken:

Obviously I disagree that we've taken a step backwards.

Can you articulate the principle by which all of the other problems
with IMMUTABLE are just fine, but updates to Unicode are intolerable,
and only for PG_C_UTF8?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Сообщение: Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates
Сообщение: Re: [18] Policy on IMMUTABLE functions and Unicode updates