[PERFORM] Invalid page header in block 25561983 of relation pg_tblspc

От Dinesh Chandra 12108
Тема [PERFORM] Invalid page header in block 25561983 of relation pg_tblspc
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Dear Expert,

I am getting the below error in my database.

ERROR: invalid page header in block 25561983 of relation pg_tblspc/55703433/PG_9.1_201105231/55703436/113490260

Can you please suggest me how to resolve it? I think its related to block corruption.

How can I find particular block in which table? And how to resolve that particular block issue.

Thanks in adwance

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com

Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.