Re: [PERFORM] Invalid page header in block 25561983 of relation pg_tblspc

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Invalid page header in block 25561983 of relation pg_tblspc
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Dinesh Chandra 12108
<Dinesh.Chandra@cyient.com> wrote:
> Can you please suggest me how to resolve it? I think its related to block
> corruption.

You may want to roll in a backup, and move to a different server:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Corruption

> How can I find particular block in which table? And how to resolve that
> particular block issue.

pg_filenode_relation() is your friend:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADMIN-DBOBJECT

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
> of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening
> them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author
> and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.

#fail. This is a public mailing list.
--
Michael