Re: isnull() function in pgAdmin3

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: isnull() function in pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/28/2016 02:24 PM, dudedoe01 wrote:
> <http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5923277/Capture.png>

In future can you copy and paste the error. It makes it easier to deal
with. Thanks.

> This is with the DATE data type. I have 9.5 version installed.

The type really does not matter. The issue is as the error says, there
is no isnull() function in Postgres:

test=# select version();
                                                            version

  PostgreSQL 9.5.4 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (SUSE Linux)
4.8.3 20140627 [gcc-4_8-branch revision 212064], 32-bit
(1 row)

test=# select isnull();
ERROR:  function isnull() does not exist
LINE 1: select isnull();
                ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might
need to add explicit type casts.