Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/12/2017 04:14 PM, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> Title: Foreign Key Arrays
> Author: Mark Rofail<markm.rofail@gmail.com>
> URL:https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1252/

I am currently reviewing this one and it applies, compiles, and passes
the test suite. It could be the compilation warnings which makes the
system think it failed, but I could not find the log of the failed build.

We want to be welcoming to new contributors so until we have a reliable
CI server which can provide easy to read build logs I am against
changing the status of any patches solely based on the result of the CI
server. I think it should be used as a complimentary tool until the
community deems it to be good enough.

Andreas