Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> wrote:
> On 09/12/2017 04:14 PM, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
>>
>> Title: Foreign Key Arrays
>> Author: Mark Rofail<markm.rofail@gmail.com>
>> URL:https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1252/
>

> I am currently reviewing this one and it applies, compiles, and passes the
> test suite. It could be the compilation warnings which makes the system
> think it failed, but I could not find the log of the failed build.

I guess you didn't run "make check-world", because it crashes in the
contrib regression tests:

https://travis-ci.org/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/274732512

Sorry that the build logs are a bit hard to find at the moment.
Starting from http://commitfest.cputube.org/ if you click the
"build|failing" badge you'll land at
https://travis-ci.org/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/branches and then
you have to locate the right branch, in this case commitfest/14/1252,
and then click the latest build link which (in this case) looks like
"# 4603 failed".  Eventually I'll have time to figure out how to make
the "build|failing" badge take you there directly...   Eventually I'll
also teach it how to dump a backtrace out of gdb the tests leave a
smouldering core.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com