Re: Why postgres install requires physical access to server in windows

От Andrus
Тема Re: Why postgres install requires physical access to server in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Second, make sure that you have the correct version of mstsc. mstsc /?
> will tell you if your current client supports the /console parameter.
> (If it doesn't, it'll silently eat it and ignore it)

I think I use mstsc from XP SP2

mstsc /?  returns

---------------------------
Usage
---------------------------
Remote Desktop Connection

MSTSC      [<Connection File>] [/v:<server[:port]>] [/console]
[/f[ullscreen]]
[/w:<width> /h:<height>] | /Edit"ConnectionFile" | /Migrate | /?

<Connection File> -- specifies the name of an .rdp file for the
connection.

/v:<server[:port]> -- specifies the terminal server to which you want
 to connect.

/console -- connects to the console session of a server.

/f -- Starts the client in full-screen mode.

/w:<width> -- specifies the width of the Remote Desktop screen.

/h:<height> -- Specifies the height of the Remote Desktop screen.

/edit -- Opens the specified .rdp file for editing.

/migrate -- migrates legacy connection files that were created with
Client Connection Manager to new .rdp connection files.

/? -- generates this Usage message.
OK

So /console switch seems to be supported.
However, in Windows 2003 server Postgres installer still says that I must
run in console session.

Any idea why ?

Andrus.