Numeric2 - help with library

От
Тема Numeric2 - help with library
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a problem with running attached type numeric2 on PostgreSQL (8.4).
The file is compiled and loaded properly into database. I can create table
with this column, and store values there, but when I try to read those
values I got segmentation fault. The PostgreSQL doesn't even call method
numeric2_out.

Method numeric2_in is called properly and result value is as I expect, but
when I set type storage to plain I didn't saw in table files (different
table space) values that can be treated as proper representation of
numeric2. I think I make a mistake in pointers or something, but I can't
find what is wrong.

Can you see at attached sources and says where the problem is. The code
worked in console application with mallocs, etc.

By the way, from those sources you can see how I see representation of
numerics without NBASE restriction in a way to store number on all
available bits.

Kind regards,
Radosław Smogura

Вложения