Re: need help with plphp installation

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: need help with plphp installation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Also CC'ing the PL/php list.

Excerpts from Pete Kay's message of mar ago 10 10:21:58 -0400 2010:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following errors while trying to get plphp installed
> on postgres 8.5:
>
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plphp.so":
> /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plphp.so: undefined symbol: sapi_globals

Hmm, how did you compile PHP? (i.e. what were the configure options?)
These symbols appear defined in my copy of the "embed" SAPI.

What platform are you on?

Are you using the latest from Github?  It contains a couple of small
fixes in the way LDFLAGS are handled for PHP.
http://github.com/commandprompt/PL-php

Also, what are you calling Postgres 8.5?  There's no such thing --
there's 8.4, and then there's 9.0 (which was called 8.5 initially, but
changed to 9.0 way before the first beta)