Re: SUSE repositories not longer available

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: SUSE repositories not longer available
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/29/24 08:07, Or Cohen wrote:
> I am aware of it, that's not the problem. The problem I have is repositories are non-existent, returning 404 -
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/15/suse/sles-15.4-x86_64/
> That's one for instance, it was the same for me for 12-16, and I can't even find a reference of PostgreSQL repo for
SUSE12.5.

> I would like to know if it was intentionally removed and no longer supported, I could not find an announcement about
droppingsupport.

I see this:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/15/suse/

where SLES 15.5 and SLES 12.5 are present.

I would suggest asking over on:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-pkg-yum/

they maybe able to sort it out better for you.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3