Re: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/29/24 04:31, Anthony Codjoe - IQ-C wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> Your product, pgAdmin 8.3, is a candidate technology for use within the
> U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) enterprise environment.
> Technologies under review by GSA’s Office of the Chief Technology
> Officer (OCTO) must be accompanied by a completed Voluntary Product
> Assessment Template (VPAT).   The template and additional Section 508
> program information may be found at:
> https://www.section508.gov/sell/how-to-create-acr-with-vpat/
> <https://www.section508.gov/sell/how-to-create-acr-with-vpat/>.  Once
> the VPAT is completed, please return it in PDF or .doc format to the
> contact information provided below.
>
> If this artifact is available via the web, please provide a download
> link.  In the event that your organization declines to complete the
> VPAT/ACR, please notify me at the contact information provided below.

You would have a better luck here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

or at the company that supports it's development:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Or Cohen
Сообщение: RE: SUSE repositories not longer available
Сообщение: Re: SUSE repositories not longer available