Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/10/28 Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your testing all!
>
> 2008/10/28 ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp>:
>> "Hitoshi Harada" <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> select relid,AVG(seq_Scan) OVER (ORDER BY relid)
>>> FROM pg_stat_user_tables
>>> GROUP BY relid,seq_scan;
>>
>> crashes with segfault.
>
> I reproduced it on linux of my environment, building without
> debug/cassert. It could be a problem around there.

And I fixed this problem, confirming  with/without debug/cassert/gcc
-O and push it to git. If you want delta patch, please see

http://git.postgresql.org/?p=~davidfetter/window_functions/.git;a=commitdiff;h=fbf19bfd0c8d2ac083b775f4cc724ec66e74fa8f

Thanks for all of your feedbacks.
Regards,

--