Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round3 - libraries resolved, still can't compile :(

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round3 - libraries resolved, still can't compile :(
Дата
Ответ на Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR.Round 3 - libraries resolved, still can't compile :(  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-general
On 05/14/2017 01:21 PM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 2017-05-14 at 12:59 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>>> We don't support OpenSuSE, that might be the reason.
>>
>> Who is we
>
> EnterpriseDB.
>
>> and what don't you support?
>
> OpenSuSE, as I wrote in the previous email.

You might need to rewrite this page then:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/suse/

"The installer is designed to be a straightforward, fast way to get up
and running with PostgreSQL on Linux (Red Hat family Linux including
CentOS/Fedora/Scientific/Oracle variants), Debian GNU/Linux and
derivatives, Ubuntu Linux and derivatives, SuSE and OpenSuSE. "

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com