Re: Logical Replication WIP

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Logical Replication WIP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/09/16 21:58, Steve Singer wrote:
> On 08/31/2016 04:51 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> and one more version with bug fixes, improved code docs and couple
>> more tests, some general cleanup and also rebased on current master
>> for the start of CF.
>>

> To get the 'subscription' TAP tests to pass I need to set
>
> export PGTZ=+02
>
> Shouldn't the expected output be with reference to PST8PDT?

That would break it for other timezones, the expected output should be
whatever will work for everybody. I think the connection just needs to
set the timezone so that it's stable across environments.

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services