Re: Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?

От Ben Trewern
Тема Re: Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For administration try pgAdmin III but to make applications you could try
Gambas see: http://gambas.sourceforge.net/ or even Lazarus see:
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/

For internet stuff try Ruby on Rails.  It has a bit of a steep learning
curve to start with but it's a RAD tool when you get the hang of it.

Ben

BTW whats the problem with Rekall?  I thought it could just use QT.