Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?

От Michelle Konzack
Тема Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?
Дата
Re: Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am using PostgreSQL since more then 6 years now and for 1 1/2 years
"rekall".  Now there is a problem with the crapy QT and I have no
Frontend anymore which works WITHOUT (!!!) KDE or GNOME which I hate!

Currently I am using "pgAccess" to check my PostgreSQL but it is very
limited.

Does anyone know a Frontend for PostgreSQL which I can use to design
and admin a very huge Database (over 160 GByte and grown; the biggest
table is over 120 GByte)

I need it urgentiel under plain/x without GNOME and KDE.

If OSS is not availlable, a commercial product?

I am not a PostgreSQL guru, but since I have lost last year my two
Iranien programmers, I am working alone and need support in form of
good Software.

Please note, that I am using Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 and 3.1 and NO, I WILL
NOT SWITCH TO WINDOWS, EVEN THERE ARE VERY GOOD GUI'S FOR POSTGRESQL.

I wish, such GUI's exist under Linux!

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi