Re: Apache::DBI and DBD::Pg

От Jeremy Nixon
Тема Re: Apache::DBI and DBD::Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tyler MacDonald  <tyler@yi.org> wrote:

> [Fri Jan 13 23:46:28 2006] [error] [client 192.168.99.112] DBD::Pg::db
> prepare_cached failed: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator

Here's the thing: if your database connection goes away, and Apache::DBI
opens a new one, any prepared statement handles you might have become
invalid, because prepared statements are per-connection.

My way around it is to not use prepared statements.  The only cases I have
where they would be of benefit would mean storing them across multiple
requests, and with Apache::DBI, you can't do that.

--
Jeremy  |  jeremy@exit109.com