Apache::DBI and DBD::Pg

От Tyler MacDonald
Тема Apache::DBI and DBD::Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Apache::DBI claims that it will reconnect to a database if it's gone away.
DBD::Pg claims that it supports the ping method. However, when I restart my
database server while apache2 is running, all mod_perl pages that are
database driven return internal server errors, no matter how many times I
refresh, with errors like this:

[Fri Jan 13 23:46:28 2006] [error] [client 192.168.99.112] DBD::Pg::db
prepare_cached failed: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator
command\nserver closed the connection unexpectedly\n\tThis probably means
the server terminated abnormally\n\tbefore or while processing the request.

Here's what I'm using:

    DBI        - 1.48
    DBD::Pg        - 1.42
    mod_perl2    - 2.000001
    Apache::DBI    - 0.9901

Has anybody run into this before? Any known workarounds/config changes I
need?

    Thanks,
        Tyler

Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to a dabase
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to a dabase