Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?

От Tzvetan Tzankov
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
They have collation and multiple characterset per table and etc. which
actually is from 4.1 (not new in 5.0), and postgresql have only one
collation per database cluster :-(
Otherwise I think their features are all there, but cannot be used
togather most of them (you can have foreign key, but not using fulltext ...)