Re: pg_restore fails

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: pg_restore fails
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 16.09.2005 07:31, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> Is there any way to fix or workaround this except editing the dump with a text editor (very frustrating with dozens
ofobjects in several schemas being out of order)?

In case you only have a text dump.. uhm.. No.
In case it's a binary dump, using a newer version of pg_restore (8.0
oder 8.1 for example) with -i option should fix it to my understanding.

Best regards,
Hannes Dorbath

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Copy command not writing complete data to text file
От: Hannes Dorbath
Сообщение: Re: Is pgdump_all == pg_dumpall -g + pg_dump of individual databases