Re: Data loading from a flat file...

От Angshu Kar
Тема Re: Data loading from a flat file...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot Pandu.Everything works ok. Now one last thing : I want to insert a fixed value to the D field in all rows. Any statement for that?

On 1/6/06, Pandurangan R S <pandurangan.r.s@gmail.com> wrote:
Issue the following command before you execute copy

ALTER TABLE DISTANCE ALTER COLUMN <column name which should use seq>
SET DEFAULT nextval('<sequence to be used>')

Btw, what version of postgres are you using?

--
Ignore the impossible but honor it ...
The only enviable second position is success, since failure always comes first...

Сообщение: Re: Data loading from a flat file...
Сообщение: Re: Data loading from a flat file...