Re: User documentation vs Official Docs

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/20/2018 10:38 AM, George Neuner wrote:

>> As libraries allow users/citizens to request books be purchased at no
>> cost to the user/citizen, the argument that someone cannot afford a book
>> is now a moot point.

This thread is getting off topic. The tl;dr; of this particular
subthread is that we are not here just for the relatively rich Western
World, students or not (although I certainly appreciate that pain). We
are an International community with varying levels of financial
capabilities. If we want to enable the *entire* community to succeed
with PostgreSQL we have to have resources that are Free (as in Beer and
Software).

Back to the original idea, it would be great if those participating
would be willing to help even a little in determining an actual
direction to take this.

Thanks,

JD

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs