Re: [BUGS] BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work after addinga column. Bug?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work after addinga column. Bug?
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 8/23/17 17:39, Andres Freund wrote:
> I think we could actually kind of solve this by just ignoring pg_temp*
> tables in the output plugin. Given we don't do DDL replication at this
> point, that seems good enough. "all" we need is a way to make sure we're
> not confusing the pg_temp* tables with a table the user has declared as
> pg_temp - but we could check subscription state for that?

How about this patch?  There is some heuristic element in there, but it
seems better than failing as we currently do.