SV: SV: SV: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13

От Gustavsson Mikael
Тема SV: SV: SV: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I did a final test before logging out for Christmas because i found a thread in hackers discussing some issue with GSS and SSL.

So if i set gssencmode=disable on my pgsql-13 to postgres 13 server connection i get an SSL connection.

Is this expected behaviour?

$ /usr/pgsql-13/bin/psql "dbname=postgres user=kalle host=server gssencmode=disable"
Password for user kalle:
psql (13.1)
SSL connection (protocol: TLSv1.3, cipher: TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, bits: 256, compression: off)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=>

KR, Mikael Gustavsson, SMHI