Re: 8.3.5 broken after power fail

От Michael Monnerie
Тема Re: 8.3.5 broken after power fail
Дата
Re: 8.3.5 broken after power fail  (Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@is.it-management.at>)
Список pgsql-admin
"Michael Monnerie" <michael.monnerie@is.it-management.at> schrieb:
> Now I already have
> select * from dbmail_messageblks where messageblk_idnr not in
> (3904492,3904495,3904496,3904499,3904500,3904501,3904503);
> ERROR:  unexpected chunk number 1 (expected 0) for toast value 1460210 in
> pg_toast_1281127
>
> Is there a way to find out what "toast value 1460210" stands for? I'd like
> to find the connection between messageblk_idnr and that toast value, as
it's
> not easy to find that.

My problem is that there seems to be a jump in messageblk_idnr, and I cannot
find the relation to the missing toast value. Is there a way to find this?

Or, I'd need to use something like COPY .. WHERE .. to exclude the broken
toasts and see where it stops next. SELECT only shows the error with the
toast value number, I'd like to see what it the last row that is processed
then I could find the next and know it's messageblk_idnr. Is that possible?

mfg zmi