Re: Tool for determining field usage of database tables

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Tool for determining field usage of database tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Andy Yoder <ayoder@airfacts.com> wrote:
> Thanks Allan for the input - I guess I didn't specify enough details.  I am looking for some type of tool/report that
isalready done.  We have nearly 1000 tables, over 300 functions to look at a little over a day to provide the answers
(allwithout dropping any other tasks, of course).  I had considered the trigger idea, and may end of doing it anyway
andjust working later, but thought I would check for a "ready-made" solution first.

Nothing as fine grained as per field, but there are the

pg_stat_user_tables and pg_stat_user_indexes

type system tables, which will show how much individual tables and
indexes are getting used.

От: Andy Yoder
Сообщение: Re: Tool for determining field usage of database tables
От: dtrobert
Сообщение: Problems with the Windows 8.4.1 upgrade from 8.3 on non-C drive