Re: Pre-creating partitions incurs insert penalty

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Pre-creating partitions incurs insert penalty
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yeah, rules have more overhead the more partitions you have, whereas
triggers do not.  If you can switch to triggers you'd like see better
performance, but be aware that plpgsql is kind of retarded when it
comes to doing anything fancy with triggers.

--
When fascism comes to America, it will be intolerance sold as diversity.

Сообщение: Re: Pre-creating partitions incurs insert penalty
Сообщение: Re: Pre-creating partitions incurs insert penalty