Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Patrick Desjardins
<mrdesjardins@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not reindexes. I will try to use the Reindex command
> (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/sql-reindex.html). If I get
> error I will try to drop them. If it doesn't solve I will pg_dump. I still
> need to wait the IT to remove the Anti-virus. Will give you more news later.

You may be tilting at windmills until they do.  I'd go stand behind
somebody in IT until they came and fixed it.  Seriously.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input