Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Patrick Desjardins
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have not reindexes. I will try to use the Reindex command (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/sql-reindex.html). If I get error I will try to drop them. If it doesn't solve I will pg_dump. I still need to wait the IT to remove the Anti-virus. Will give you more news later.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com> wrote:
2009/4/1 Emanuel Calvo Franco <postgres.arg@gmail.com>:
> 2009/4/1 Patrick Desjardins <mrdesjardins@gmail.com>:

> Did you try to make a reindex?

If you get an error with that, try to drop indexes and create
again.

--
     Emanuel Calvo Franco
       Sumate al ARPUG !