Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:37 AM, Patrick Desjardins
<mrdesjardins@gmail.com> wrote:
> Believe it or not, this morning I found that the IT departement has
> installed "Trend Micro Office Scan" on the server. I will contact them to
> remove it. Do I still need to dump everything thing and load back or this
> will solve the problem? If I need to dump, what type of dump do you
> recommend?

I personally wouldn't trust the data on that server anymore, since
it's possible some other files have managed to get corrupted.  I'd
restore from a known good backup.  Then I'd go box the IT guys who put
anti-virus on your db server about the ears.

Sounds like someone's IT needs to learn the basics of Change Management.